Products & Services
We build a wide range of molds from simple to complex tooling. Typically, we are involved in the planning of new parts, designing, and furnishing prototype plastic parts, often in a matter of days. We are a pioneer in technology, serving our customers with the latest mold building know-how and techniques. We combine 3-D designs with Wire-EDM, CNC and high-speed milling, turning, and water jet machining.
Our success has been built on reduced lead times, better quality, and molds that make more parts in the shortest possible cycle times. A close team approach and our innovative approaches help solve your challenges and improve your part design. You get a lower cost per part over the life of your tool.
- Medical (bed pans, drug dispensers, etc.)
- Optical (lenses, reflectors)
- Disposable Consumer Products (cutlery, cups, cosmetics, etc.)
- Durable Consumer Products (barware, beer mugs & steins, power tools, smoke detector housings, etc.)
We Fulfill All Your Needs!
Helm Tool is widely known through for building cutlery molds of any size and combination, including full hot to cold runners and stack molds.
We Address All Your Tooling Requirements:
- Sophisticated high-speed molds and die cast dies (from prototypes to complex production tools)
- Troubleshooting and repairs
Types of Molds:
- Injection molds with direct gating hot to cold or cold runner systems
- Stack, unscrewing, shuttle, transfer, rotating 2 color and compression molds
- Molds with side cores and lifters
- Die cast dies for aluminum, magnesium, zinc
Mold Design Expertise:
- 3-D Modeling
- Mold sampling, including processing parameters and 1st article inspection.